Caribbean Stud Poker Rules
Caribbean Stud Poker is played on a special table, similar to a Blackjack table, and is based on the five card stud poker game.
To play, each player antes, with the option of playing for a progressive jackpot (for an extra $1), and receives five cards face down. The dealer gets five cards, with one card facing up. The player then examines his hand and decides to fold, forfeiting the ante, or to make an additional bet by doubling his ante.
The dealer can only play with an ace/king combination or better. If the dealer can't open, the player automatically wins the ante and that hand is over. If the dealer can open, and the player does win the hand, the player collects his additional bet. The player is also paid a special bonus for hands that are two pair or higher. The bonus paid out is based on the table below:
|One Pair||Even Money|
|Two Pairs||Two to One|
|Three of a Kind||Three to One (Up to the table maximum payout)|
|Straight||Four to One (Up to the table maximum payout)|
|Flush||Five to One (Up to the table maximum payout)|
|Full House||Seven to One (Up to the table maximum payout)|
|Four of a Kind||Twenty to One (Up to the table maximum payout)|
|Straight Flush||Fifty to One (Up to the table maximum payout)|
|Royal Flush||One Hundred to One (Up to the table maximum payout)|
As mentioned earlier, the player can place an optional bet for the Progressive Jackpot at the same time he places his ante bet. To do so, simply drop a $1 coin into the acceptor slot located in front of each player. The player then qualifies for a Progressive Jackpot by drawing one of the five hands listed in the table below.
|Royal Flush||100% of jackpot amount shown on table meter.|
|Straight Flush||10% of jackpot amount shown on table meter.|
|Four of a Kind||$100|
Players may win a Progressive Jackpot payoff even if the dealer has a higher hand. Should two or more players qualify for a Progressive Jackpot payoff during the same hand, the players will share the jackpot as an aggregate.
You should become familiar with the following terms before you play:
- Ante Bet: Each player makes this opening bet in order to play.
- Progressive Jackpot Bet: Each player has the option of making an additional $1 bet in order to participate in the Progressive Jackpot. Players can win all or part of the jackpot with a Royal Flush, Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Full House, or Flush.
- Fold: When a player forfeits their ante bet after the cards are dealt if he thinks his hand won't beat the dealer's.
- Bet To Call Dealer: When the player places an additional bet that is exactly twice the amount of his ante bet. This is done when the player thinks he can beat the dealer's hand.
- Dealer's Bet: The dealer must have an Ace/King combination or higher to continue. If the dealer can't open, the hand is over and the players who stayed in the hand are paid their antes.
- Bonus Payouts: Player may be eligible for a bonus payout if he beats the dealer with any of the hands listed earlier.
Top Poker Rooms
Reload Bonus | Every month, AP run the most lucrative Reload Bonuses for their players. The value of each bonus ranges from 15% to 100%.
Casino of the Month
BONUS: 100% up to $500 free